Our Funders? Group provides a line of accountability back to all the bodies that are funding the RIN.
The Group’s role is to approve and oversee the overall framework of objectives and activities of the RIN, its workplan and the budgets to meet the cost of its activities. It appoints members of the Advisory Board.
Funders? Group membership:
- David Eastwood (Chair) ? Higher Education Funding Council for England
- Paul Gemmill - Research Councils UK
- Andrew Green ? National Library of Wales
- Paul Hubbard ? Higher Education Funding Council for England
- Linda Tiller ? Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
- Martyn Wade ? National Library of Scotland
- Ronald Milne ? British Library
- Norman Wallace ? Department for Employment and Learning Northern Ireland
- Murray McVicar ? Scottish Funding Council (acting representative)
Observer: Professor Robert Burgess (University of Leicester), in his capacity of Chair of the Advisory Board.
Minutes from the Group’s meetings are available below.