List of blogs covering digital curation and preservation issues
- Archives next - blog that looks at exploring web 2.0 applications and discussing their applicability to archival institutions, identifying existing innovative uses of web technology in archives and related ﬁelds and discussing how applicable the existing archival business model is in the current and emerging information environment, and proposing modiﬁcations or a whole new model.
- Available online: digitisation in the UK and beyond blog - by Alastair Dunning, Programme Manager for the JISC Digitisation Programme
- DCC blawg - legal blog of the Digital Curation Centre
- Diary of a repository preservation project blog - how repositories can plan for the future ? by four exemplars in science, arts, research and teaching
- Digital Curation Blogspot - Blog inspired by the Digital Curation Centre to discuss issues relating to the curation and long term preservation of digital science and research data
- DigitalKoans - news and commentary on digital copyright, digital curation, digital repositories, open access, scholarly communication, and other digital information issues
- Digitization 101 - covers issues, topics, lessons learned and events surrounding the creation, management, marketing and preservation of digital assets
- EISCSR - blog reporting on JISC-funded project Embedding Institutional Data Curation Services in Research and general issues around the management and curation of research data
- JISC Digitisation blog - news from JISCs Digitisation Programme
- Professor Doug Kell’s blog - Chief Executive of the BBSRC, a pioneer in a variety of areas of computational biology and experimental metabolomics, including in the use of evolutionary, closed-loop methods for optimisation. Covers a range of research issues, including data mining, data standards and web 2.0.
- Research Data Management Forum - blog for forum for the exchange of experience and best practice between the managers and technical staff from UK data centres, university repository installations and other related organisations with responsibility for the discovery, delivery and preservation of digital research output