Articles and other resources
List of useful articles and other resources relating to higher education policy and funding related to research information:
- The connected university. Michael Kitson, Jeremy Howells, Richard Braham and Stian Westlake for NESTA, 30 April 2009
- Costing partnerships ? collaborative arrangements between HEIs and FECs. HEFCE. August 2009
- Creating industries strategy report. Technology Strategy Board (June 2009).
- The debate on the future of higher education. DIUS
- The Edgeless University ? Minister announces new ?20m open learning innovation fund. JISC podcast (23 June 2009)
- Government response to the review and refresh of biosciences 2015. BERR (May 2009).
- Information matters: building government?s capability in managing knowledge and information. Knowledge Council for HM Government (November 2008)
- Improving strategic commissioning in the culture and sport sector: guidance for practitioners. IDEA, May 2009
- Punching our weight: the humanities and social sciences in public policy making. British Academy (September 2008)
- Taking stock: a summary of ESRC?s work to evaluate the impact of research on policy and practic. Economic and Social Research Council (February 2009)
- Higher Education Empirical Research databases - summaries of evidence-based published research on a range of topics related to higher education aimed at policy-makers, academics and researchers
- Vouchers as a mechanism for funding higher education. Higher Education Policy Institute (September 2009)