List of useful blogs covering policy and funding issues around research information
- ARL policy notes - A blog of the Association of Research Libraries Inﬂuencing Public Policies strategic direction
- The Brooks Blog - a political and legal philosopher at the University of Newcastle highlighting his interests in the philosophy of law, crime and punishment, American and British politics, and higher education
- CaSE Notes - Ideas on science and engineering policy from the Campaign for Science and Engineering
- Digital engagement blog - UK Government Cabinet blog focusing on open information and open innovation.
- RIN team blog - blog from the RIN team covers policy and funding issues, as well as more general news
- NESTA Connect blog - policy unit aimed at making innovation in the UK ?ourish through programmes, policy & research
- The future of higher education - JISC blog
- National Council for Graduate Enterpreneurship blog - focuses on raising the proﬁle of entrepreneurship amongst graduates and students, features items on government and current policy in higher education related to the business sector
- Registrarism - Comments on HE and related matters which might be of interest to colleagues in the Registrar’s Department at the University of Nottingham and more broadly. The comments though are largely based on spotting what other people are saying and on the latest press releases from BIS (was DIUS).
- Times Higher Education - online version of the weekly magazine