Learned and professional society library groups
List of learned and professional society library specialist groups
- Association of British Theological and Philosophical Libraries (ABTAPL) - an organisation to help those working in libraries containing theological, philosophical and related materials by sharing information and experience.
- Association of Librarians and Information Professionals in the Social Sciences (ALISS) - a not-for-proﬁt unincorporated professional society for the social science librarians and information professionals.
- Association of Pall Mall Libraries - aims to promote the sharing of skills, knowledge and resources between members, and to increase knowledge of the collections held by their respective institutions.
- Consortium of Independent Health Information Libraries in London (CHILL) - Contact Lucy Reid firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic Libraries Forum - interested in historic libraries of all kinds, but particularly those without a natural ‘home’ in the formal library world. Contact Edward Potten email@example.com
- London Learned and Professional Societies Libraries Group (LLPSG) - informal association of librarians of learned and professional societies based primarily in London and the south-east.